Grammarly Review: Is Grammar and Punctuation Checker Worth it?
Gramamrly is no doubt still one of the popular proofreading tools available online.
But one question that people always concern is:
Is Grammarly premium worth it or not?
What does Grammarly do?
Grammarly is a grammar checker tool that helps you create error-free content by checking the following errors:
- Grammar and punctuation — Grammarly is one of the best grammar and punctuation checker tools that checks every single grammar and punctuation mistakes that you make while writing. Additionally, it explains and suggests how to correct those mistakes.
- Spell Check — Grammarly spell check is incredible that helps you write error-free quality content.
- Plagiarism — Grammarly plagiarism checker helps you create original content and scans billions of pages online to see if your content is copied.
- Writing Style — Don’t know how to write compelling copy? No problem, Grammarly has got your back. It helps you improve your writing style by providing valuable insights such as readability score, sentence length, etc.
Who should use Grammarly?
Grammarly is a must have editing tool for both native speakers as well as for people whose first language is not English. These people should use Grammarly:
- Content creators and copywriters
- Business professional who wants to create an error-free presentation, send emails and publish social media post
- Digital marketing company who wants to check content for plagiarism
Even if you are a native speaker, I’d recommend using this grammar checker to create accurate and easy to read content.
However, most of the advanced features of Grammarly are part of Grammarly premium account.
Grammarly is also useful for students who want to check their assignments before submitting it in college. The best part you can cancel your Grammarly premium account anytime you want.
How Grammarly works?
To use this grammar checker you need to create a free Grammarly account and take a tour of Grammarly editor, where you need to do essential settings.
Grammarly is an awesome proofreading app that provides you suggestions to make your writing clear and accurate. Here is how Grammarly Dashboard looks like:
Open a new document and set the goals. Grammarly will provide you writing suggestions based on your goal settings.
You can set writing goals based on your:
- Intent — Inform, Describe, Convince, or want to Tell a Story
- Audience — General, Knowledgeable, or Expert
- Style — Formal or Informal
- Emotion — Mild or Strong
- Domain — General, Business, or Technical
The more Grammarly know about your writing intent the best possible suggestions it provides to you.
How easy to use Grammarly?
Using this grammar checker is easy. There are many ways you can use to check your article through Grammarly software.
Option #1 — Copy your complete article, assignments, book copy and paste it to on Grammarly editor for proofreading and it will check grammatical errors, punctuation mistakes, and spell check.
Option #2 — You can upload your already written article into Grammarly editor by clicking Import.
Option #3 — You can directly use Grammarly editor for writing your content. As you will start writing it will automatically begin to point out errors. When you click on the Start Assistant button, it will show you the grade with performance and types of errors you have in your article.
Option #4 — You can install Grammarly plugin for MS Word, it will help you find errors when you write on the MS Word. However, Grammarly plugin for Macbooks isn’t available yet.
Real the original article to know more about Gramamrly: https://curiousblogger.com/grammarly-review-is-grammar-and-punctuation-checker-worth-it/